Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Sky Tower Trip

Today we explored the Sky Tower. It is so fun going at the top of the sky tower. At first we watch a movie about Sky Tower, Volcanoes and other historical places in Auckland. I learn that the sky tower is 328 metre (1,076 ft tall). I also learn that it takes $75 million dollars to build the sky tower. If you want to use the stair to go to the observation deck you will need to spend 29 mins or more walking up the stairs. It take 2 years and 9 months to build the sky tower, it is also the tallest free standing structure in Southern Hemisphere. I would like to thank you Douglas Bates for sponsoring our trip to sky tower, because of him we have the opportunity to explore and learn about the sky tower, and also thank you to Mr Dobson for helping us to explore the sky tower. it is an amazing trip and it is so fun exploring it. We also go to the refuge level, it is the safest place to go in the emergency. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Carl i’m a wainui beach school student it sound like so much fun!
    This reminded me how tall the sky tower was and how awesome Auckland was.
    But next time, you could start your sentences with I and it.
    From Matai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Matai, Thank you for your comment! Next time I will try to use I and it to start a sentence. I really appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete