Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

Scale Drawing - Maths Week


Last week was our maths week we've been creating Scale Drawings. I drew Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tale, I drew him because I love watching anime like Fairy Tale and other anime's. This is my second time creating a scale drawing, I think I have improved a lot since last year. I drew the same character as last year but a different picture. From my perspective it is so fun making scale drawings because it shows the talent that we have. I found it easy to draw the hair and the head because I don't need to put lots of detail to it. I found it hard to make the scarf because I needed to put a lot of detail to it than the others. We uses 1:2 ratio for our scale drawing, we basically enlarged it by 2. The original photo is 1 cm and the enlarged photo is 2 cm square grid. It is quite hard to drew that's why it doesn't seem to look a like the original photo, but I tried my best to make it exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment